During physical exertion, fever, emotional moments, stress, fear, and anger, our blood pressure often rises-but this is temporary. If the pressure of the blood is recorded as more than normal persistently, it means that you are suffering from high blood pressure. Read on for more information and start Ayurvedic treatment for blood pressure quickly.
Facts about blood pressure
Before we move on further, we need to remind you that your kidneys and heart need extra protection now! High blood pressure affects these two organs, and they need to be protected at all costs.
Obese people suffer more from this condition because their blood vessels are longer than thin people.
Hypertension or a silent killer
Hypertension or high blood pressure is also called the silent killer because it is missed by many. For almost 10 to 20 years, the person does not feel any symptoms. The kidneys, arteries and the heart feel strained and have to work more in high blood pressure patients.
The arteries often develop plaque and get blocked in people suffering from hypertension. This condition is termed as arteriosclerosis and leads to vascular disease, kidney failure, strokes, and heart failure. The heart has to make more effort to pump blood because of the arterial blockage resistance. It puts excessive strain on the organ, and it may not be able to respond in some cases. The walls of the heart become excessively weak and flabby. The best way to protect and strengthen the heart is to take Ayurvedic tablets for high BP.
Symptoms that the heart is not performing well
- Frequent headaches
- Rapid pulse rate
- Vision disturbances
- Shortness of breath
- Over time, the vessels develop more blockage, and the tissues do not get the adequate flow of blood. Vascular complications can arise, and the retina of eyes, kidneys, heart and the brain starts getting affected.
- The cardiovascular problems increase and become serious as the high blood pressure stays raised over a long period. Ayurvedic treatment for blood pressure has shown immense hope because of the nurturing herbal extracts found in nature.
- The blood pressure needs to be maintained at 120/80. More than this is a sign of danger in future. So always be on your guard and regularly monitor your reading.
Underlying causes of hypertension are not known in many cases. But, some factors leading to high blood pressure are recognised by the Ayurvedic and medical fraternity:
- Being heavyweight and obese people have more chances of developing hypertension.
- Diet also influences hypertension. Junk, heavy and fatty foods that contain excessive salt are the leading reason for high blood pressure. Saturated fats, excessive table salt, deficiency of some selective metal ions, and consuming foods rich in cholesterol can spell trouble for the body. Beware of what you consume. It’s time to eat healthy!
- Increasing age increases the chance of developing complications and high blood pressure. Normally high blood pressure starts to show symptoms after 40 years of age.
- Genetic predisposition or heredity influences hypertension. High blood pressure may be passed down from parent to child and tends to run in the family.
- Certain races have more chances of developing high blood pressure.
- Smoking or nicotine can be very harmful for the body because it increases vasoconstrictor effects.
- Stress and emotional upsets can increase the blood pressure exponentially. So make sure you keep a cool head, go for meditation yoga and take Ayurvedic treatment for hypertension.
Your Ayurvedic practitioner can sort all other dilemmas and questions regarding high blood pressure. He has the understanding of the disease and the knowledge of Ayurvedic tablets for high BP. The herbal extracts and natural treatments best suited for the body are decided by the trained professional.
Some specific guidelines have to be adhered to by all people suffering from high blood pressure. These specs have been fixed according to the alternative medical professionals. Along with this Ayurvedic treatment for high blood pressure becomes very helpful in keeping the body healthy and well.
What can you do to control hypertension?
Hypertension can be controlled to a certain extent by:
- Restricting the salt intake
- The daily diet needs to include healthy foods like fresh fruits and vegetables. Get rid of junk foods and fat laden products. Saturated fats and fried foods increase blood pressure.
- It would help if you quit smoking right away.
- Alcohol consumption needs to be restricted at all costs.
- Cholesterol intake needs to be controlled.
- Meditation, yoga and aura balance can help the body heal from deep within. Stress and emotional upheavals can be detrimental so keep calm and composed always.
- Take Ayurvedic treatment for hypertension to keep the blood circulation smooth. The pressure on the arterial walls can be reduced to a great extent with the help of these nourishing and healing herbal extracts.
You need to keep an eye on your blood pressure and keep monitoring it regularly. The ideal blood pressure reading is about 4 to 5 hours after a meal. Many people suffer from white collar blood pressure. Emotional upsets can aggravate the condition and increase blood pressure so stay calm and peaceful with the help of Ayurvedic treatment for hypertension.
If you are suffering from high blood pressure, cool down before you take the readings. Moods, foods and drinks do affect the BP reading. Monitoring of the reading is essential because kidneys are the main excretory organs in the body. They filter the body of wastes and you can’t afford to get them damaged. Similarly you need to protect the liver, so why let the blood pressure climb up. Why not let the Ayurvedic tablets for BP do their job?